Digital Conversations

Thursday, February 19

And now we rest

I must say, the anti-climatic feeling i felt yesterday was not because everything was over and expected too much - it was because i was simply passing through the denouement (sp?). Had the launch left on my brain.

Today was the launch for the research project - and i have to say, around 5:45pm, i could feel myself deflate, started at the toes, so it took some time to actually get to my head. But I must say - i am heading into this reading week feeling amazingly accomplished! I got all 4 papers done and on time (and they arent that bad if i may say so!) and the launch was a success with a steady stream of people [Special thanks to Shanly and all her hard work - amazing woman! and always with a smile =) ]
The day ended with a much deserved and needed pow-wow with Sashay - deflation complete - thank you for everything.

And now
Onto some much needed [undivided] attention to the research - nothing else but =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home