Digital Conversations

Wednesday, March 10

Digital Memory

Was talking to a friend of mine recently about this blog, and it's contents.

/log on
Killkell: it is essentially its my brain digitalized
(a)Mark(6): umm, ok
(a)Mark(6): guess backups are easier if you do that
(a)Mark(6): can go out and get ratasred and if you wipe no matter, you can reload all data from a webpage :)
(a)Mark(6): sweet
Killkell: hahha... hmmmmm
Killkell: makes me wonder ... would i want this stuff put back into my head
Killkell: the whole point is to get it out.....
(a)Mark(6): well thats the beauty of backups, you can selectively reinstall


I have to say, after i had this conversation, i had to think... would i really want all this put back into my head? How much of this blog is "me"? Is what i say here essentially who i am or rather a quest of the potential me? What if i took this thought process and continued to blog in terms of what i would want to be "reinstalled" ... I wonder how different it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home