Digital Conversations

Thursday, April 8

Sporadic Posting

And for that i apologize. The end of the semester has proven to be one of the more challenging ones i have had - perhaps the most difficult one so far. I still have two papers to do before tuesday (5pm latest!). I have an exam on wednesday, that i would like to do at least ok in, and then there are two more exams (20th and 23rd) Then its a week off and into a new semester. [Comparing Democracies and Social Change]

Between that time, i have two final reports to work on for my Research Assistance-ship (is that a word?), to be fair, the deadline is self-imposed, as i tend to need some sort of "deadline pressure" to be able to produce. I am eager since i was told that this will be [more then likely] my first 'published' piece of work, meaning that i will be able to put the final product on my academic resume of published works =)

I will try to keep this space up to date in my thought process, but sometimes, I understand my professors response to blogging as "who has the time!". There are still a bunch of things i want to get out of my head - but they will just have to wait for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home