Digital Conversations

Wednesday, May 19

Summertime Fun

Summer has started and its looking pretty good so far. Over the last few years - with the exception of my vacations out east, summer has been spent indoors toiling away at some quest or raid. Glad to be playing with people in my own time zone once again - those early saturday mornings...(friday nights?) setting the alarm for 3am to start a raid was starting to wear on me. Nonetheless, my time has been split between EQ, L2 and Horizons. (not to mention school, the girls and a social life).

I remember wishing i had a laptop so that i could just play in the park, but then there was always that little thing called an internet connection that stood in my way. So now im set up for wireless and alas! i still cant play in the park!!
========

With absolutely perfect timing Mike just posted a response to my unasked question. Now if only i can get some wireless happening at the park next to my house we could be in business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home