Digital Conversations

Monday, June 21

Intermittent Postings

The last few weeks have been intermittent at best with my content - and for that i am sorry. Been taking summer classes which are condensed and doesnt leave me with much time to actually contemplate the information i was learning. Last exam is this afternoon, and then i get to dive into all the work i've been putting off for gameCODE, let alone the paper i am trying to get done for the Other conference.

Other interesting news, for those who know me, and my interests, the next Digra conference is being held in Vancouver in June 2005. Official press release.

By then i SHOULD be heading into my MA - what better chance to kickstart my research =)

Hopefully, now that my classes are done, ill be able to post more - as always - any feedback is more then welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home