Digital Conversations

Tuesday, November 30

Just when it seems to slow down...

No matter how long I have been working on my abstract, last night was the usual rush of last minute edits and changing of ideas. Working on two abstracts was a bit more challenging than I had anticipated. Working in two languages was even more of a challenge.

But now that the abstracts are done, its time for me to start backing up what I said I would. I have to say, no matter how much I love using technology for research, there is nothing better then spending a few hours in the library (with at least one call number in hand) and browsing the shelves for books that might peak your interest.

Glad to say that this browsing method resulted favorably - with many more books in hand by the end of the day then I could have* found using keywords and topics online.

*with the university's data base mind you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home