Digital Conversations

Thursday, November 4

My Messy Documents

In the spirit of procrastination, cleaning has always been my escape when I am supposed to be doing other, more important things. Sitting at my computer, where I was supposed to be working on any number of papers or abstracts, I looked in My Documents and realized that I have never cleaned this room!!! Sure the bedrooms, living room and kitchen in my house looks spic and span, but how could I have ever forgotten about the rooms (folders) that occupy my digital space.

Like a desk overflowing with books, papers and coffee cups, when i looked in my documents, I couldnt believe the mess!!! Sschool files in music folders, copies of my lease in my research folders ... it was just BEGGING to be organized. In the spirit of purging one's material possesions, I managed to delete pictures of old online friends, half finished papers for classes long since credited and random pieces of digital reminders. I can't believe how clean my room is now!

Guess I should get back to work now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home