Digital Conversations

Tuesday, September 6

Back to School
Well, its back to school for me. Pardon for the long interval between postings, but after the submission to the DAC conference, I have been busy 'lfg' and 'grinding' in EverQuest to make level 70 - Which I am proud to say, I did a few weeks ago now. In honour of the occasion, i splurged and bought some armor dye for Velix's older, more retro gear so they werent as distinguishable when looking for a group. (People can be so judgemental when it comes to gear!)

I have also been schmoozing the server community - i transferred servers in may 2005. It has been a very successful schmoozefest resulting in invites to several guilds =)
But my heart still rests on Rodcet Nife and my old guild TCA, so for now, i am enjoying the attention, logging and dissecting play sessions and searching for the nuggets and gems that make or break my research.

As I enter my first semester of my Master's degree, i can only cross my fingers that I can keep up with my course work and keep up with the required play time in EQ necessary to maintain social networks. If ever there was a space to study perceptions of time and flow, i think an mmog would be the place... miss a week and you can be quite out of the loop!

Anyways, all this to say YEAH! i dinged lvl 70! and now its back to school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home