Digital Conversations

Wednesday, January 4

Happy New Year
A new year begins - 2006 - always strange when I look at dates and stop to 'remember when'... it usually results in my realizing that I am not 21 any more and that nostalgic looking back ceases relatively quickly.

We had a good holiday, got to visit my family, eat LOTS of holiday food and our games collection has grown again. We got the Nightmare before Christmas game for PS2 as well as for my youngest daughter's gameboy advanced SP (she didn't want to have to fight dad for playstation time). She also got Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! which she is quite fond of.

Other games added to our collection this holiday season - Sims2 (for my oldest daughter - admittedly a bit late - sadly she had to uninstall EverQuest and Sims to have space to run it .. guess its time for the girls to get an upgrade). My partner got the even more anticipated Resident Evil 4 - finally released on PS2. Metal Gear Solid 3 and Prince of Persia - Warrior Within made it into our stockings as well.

Fit that in with my lagging attempt to hit lvl 60 in WoW, while (very) slowly grinding AA's in EQ and another full course load of my LAST!!! semester of course-work in my Master's program - which looks like a promising semester with a class on methodology, a contemporary theory class (focusing on Baudrillard and Foucault) and a class (in french) on cinema, video games and interactive fiction. Should keep me busy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home