Digital Conversations

Thursday, January 26

Learning to Play
In preperation for my move into my solo play, I have been spending the last two days reading the manual that came with the Final Fantasy game. I know it is not protocol for most 'gamers' to read before they play, but this is an exception. I am becoming more and more aware of the differences in types of gamers, and realizing that although I played from Pong to Mario to Killer Instinct, my (personal) experience in console games havent moved much beyond that.

And so,

I am learning, the hard way, the leaps and bounds of differences between pc gaming and console gaming. The comparison between platforms only begins with the hand/eye coordination requirements. So many buttons on a console controller. So much easier on the pc with my four arrow keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home