Digital Conversations

Monday, October 2

Giddy as a Schoolgirl

*Mark October 10th on your calendar!

For those of you who read this space and who know me, you know that woxy.com has been the king of my audio experience. Of all the radio stations I have listened to over the years, WOXY has been the most inspirational station of all (and that's saying alot since I grew up listening to late night CBC show Brave New Waves with Brent Branburry (sp?) boy that man had a voice!)...

Anyways, the point is, I recently lamented the death of WOXY. In their quest to remain an independent station, free of corporate ties, they struggled with the financial side of things. Last night, as I was going to bed, I was thinking I should check out the message boards that remain on the station's website. What I saw made me very very happy:


WOXY.com lives...
Could it be true? Does lightning strike the same place twice? Apparently it does. It is indeed the real deal — WOXY.com will be back on-the-air soon and better than ever! Seems like we're proving ourselves to be master escape artists in eluding the icy depths of the deadpool. We're ready to kick out the jams and hope you are, too. In the meantime, please do join us on the boards, and if you haven't done so already, make sure you sign up for our email list to the right.
More details very, very soon...
- Mike, Shiv and Bryan Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home