Digital Conversations

Saturday, December 9

Holiday Game Giving

As Christmas approaches, I am faced with the seasonal crowds shoving their way into the already small local EBGames store. I am also challenged with what games to get for who this year (usually this is a neverending list!). I have not made it into the lucky Wii club, and shiver at the price of an Xbox 360 let alone a PS3, I notice that the list of hot new games for PS2 is alot shorter now that the competition has shifted to the greener pastures of next gen consoles.

My list seems a little dated, as my oldest daughter requested the Sims2 for her gameboy advanced; Dance Dance Revolution Supernova for my youngest daughter and games like Jade Empire for my partner. Is the offerings really that slim these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home