Digital Conversations

Friday, January 19

Relax, Its in the Stars

It has been many years since I have taken a horoscope seriously or have been moved by one, but this week's, found in the local weekly free newspaper the Mirror, I read this:


To Create a pearl, an oyster needs an aggravating parasite inside its shell. It builds layers of calcium carbonate around the invader, gradually fabricating the treasure. How long does it take from the initial provocation to the finished product? Five years for a pearl of average size, and as many as 10 years for a big one. I hope that puts into perspective the tenacious work you're doing on your own master project, Libra. It may seem sometimes as if you've been striving to transform your irritant for an eternity, but you're actually right on schedule.

For anyone who knows me, I am at the end of writing my Master's thesis - and this horoscope seems quite eerily apropos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home