Digital Conversations

Wednesday, January 17

Thesis Writing

The time has come for me to buckle down and put all my words from mouth to paper. A project that I have been working on for what feels like forever, my Master's thesis has become the largest and most complex jigsaw puzzle I have ever had to put together.

For years, all of my work was designed to speak to this moment, but what is the most difficult is that although the topics were related, I realize that it was impossible to know exactly what form my thesis would take until I started writing it. So the 40 page literature review that I did a while back is only good now for the experience of writing a lengthy review of a body of literature. All the books that I have read, the articles that I perused, require new introspection to fit the final structure of ideas that came about only because I had written all those papers around the same topic.

On that note, I am on page 50 of 100-ish, so much more writing and editing to do - must...not...get...distracted.../google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home