Digital Conversations

Sunday, January 7

Welcome, Another Year

Finally back from being on holiday, a nice visit with my family always rejuvenates me. But now it is time to start another year, make a new to-do list for the next 4 months and work towards crossing things off. Finish my thesis, finish phd applications, and blog more are the top three things that are crying for a big black line to be blasted right through them.

Resolutions, as cliché as they may be, are as follows: return to the gym from a 2 year hiatus, eat better (which is directly linked to the first one) spend more time with my family, as my daughter's turn 11 and 15 this year, I am realizing that they will not be home for a whole lot longer. And finally, to dedicate myself to my work (less procrastination). At least I dont have to give up smoking!

Here's to a new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home