Digital Conversations

Monday, March 12

As the snow melts...

Just under two weeks from that lovely weather forecast I posted, we are seeing the snow melt with temperatures above as High as 13°C! Almost seemed like a waste of time shovelling all that snow.

Now, formally 42 days behind schedule (still technically ahead of the University's end all deadline for graduation ... but that is assuming my committee wants to read and evaluate in 2-3 weeks!). Everyday I work. Everyday I say that THIS is the day that I print and submit... The more I write, the more I stare at my screen and fiddle with sentences and paragraphs, the further behind I get. I still haven't even looked at fixing my references and bibliography to be pure and strict APA style!

No matter how close to being done I feel, I also feel like I could use another three months (which won't happen but still - a girl can dream!)... (and speaking of dreaming - since WHEN did this girl's dream go from sandy beaches and the right umbrella drink to fantasizing about more work time!?!? Travesty I tell you ... travesty!

Well, enough procrastination for one day - if I worked as much as I whined about working, surely this would be written in the past tense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home