Digital Conversations

Monday, April 30

Broken Technology

Just a quick rant to say that I hate when something breaks and there is no "contact us" information. Case in point - my blogger profile says it is unavailable, and that I should change my settings if I want it to be viewable. Problem is, it IS enabled (and has worked for over 400 views to date - probably all me checking to see if it works!!). When looking for help, I am pointed to forums where others complain of similar problems but offered no actual solution or explanation for the bug... so ya ... I hate broken technology especially when there is no one to complain to.

1 Comments:

  • Ha - after blogging about it - it is fixed. This is two times this month that this has happened with different technologies.... curious

    By Blogger Kelly, at 30/4/07 3:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home